[3830] WAE SSB NR4L Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nr4ltn@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB NR4L Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 17:25:16 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: NR4L
Operator(s): NR4L
Station: NR4L

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 7:43

   80:
   40:   48    46    63
   20:   56    56    52
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  104   102   115  Total Score = 23,690

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Short time operation due to weather conditions.We were using this contest to
collect data at new station versus current station, new station came up very
well in this test. Very fun time had in this contest. It took a little bit to
get used to giving out QTC in SSB but I got the hang of it in short order and
was able to give them out as fast as I could collect them! Thanks to all for the
QSO's!