[3830] CWopsT K3GHH/2 Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K3GHH/2 Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 14:21:24 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 16

Call: K3GHH/2
Operator(s): K3GHH
Station: K3GHH/2

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 0.9

------------
  160:
   80:  10
   40:  13
   20:   7
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  30  Mults = 29  Total Score = 870

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

It's getting cool here in the Adirondacks, and leaves are starting to turn. I'll
need to get home (Baltimore) in a few weeks. I hope the nighttime temperatures
don't test my rather jury-rigged plumbing winterization... though it did work OK
the last time I was here in the winter.

Speaking of freezes...the Eagle had none this morning. The only difference I can
see from last week's total lockup after every 20m QSO is that I'm running the
computer cable through a 4-port USB hub rather than direct to the laptop. I'm
not smart enough to see why that might make any difference.

---73, guys, and thanks for pulling out my awkward call again! --- John K3GHH/2