[3830] CWopsT AF4T Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, af4t@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AF4T Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 13:18:43 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 17

Call: AF4T
Operator(s): AF4T
Station: AF4T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EM86ti
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  14
   40:  17
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  31  Mults = 31  Total Score = 961

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Tonight was a first here: after almost 2 years, Zuri the Cat discovered the CW
paddle on the operating desk, if you hit it, it makes things happen.  Finally
convinced her that CWT is not a multi-op thing.  She didn't make any actual Qs,
her "paw" (started to say "fist" but that doesn't quite fit)
needs some practice.  Maybe I could get her a vanity call sign, probably can't
do WP4URR  but maybe NM3OW is available?  Sadly, no video available.

Thanks all for the contacts (with me) and 73