[3830] WAE SSB LX7I(DK6SP) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dk6sp@gmx.de
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB LX7I(DK6SP) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 20:45:40 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): DK6SP
Station: LX2A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JN29XV
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

   80:  105   103    33
   40:  482   309    62
   20: 1284  1205    89
   15:   51   130    22
   10:    2     0     2
-------------------------
Total: 1924  1747   544  Total Score = 1,982,336

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Many thanks to Philippe (LX2A) for letting me use his incredible setup as well
as to my friend Markus (DL8GM) for the awesome on site tech, food and beverages
support!
He was the one who fought the MK2R+ and all its features.
All things were set up and running 6h before the start so it was a lot of time
to sleep beforehand.

I had a great time running endless pileups on quite all bands and had the chance
collect a lot of QTCs over the 36h active. Although 10m was nearly closed the
whole time and 15m being open sporadically for some mults only.

One crazy thing to mention were a huge amount of No. 001 - 005 QSOs mostly from
NA.

Unfortunately we expierenced an undefined noise source on the lowbands on the
last
night, so it was really difficult to work mults there.

First time real SO2R trial at a big gun station. All I can say is that I really
like that kind of operating style but it needs a lot of practise which
I didn't have until now.

Anyways, thanks all for the QSOs and QTCs from around the world!

73 de Philipp, DK6SP @LX7I