[3830] NA Sprint RTTY WB9TFH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, giljvan@netscape.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY WB9TFH LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 04:41:52 +0000
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - September

Call: WB9TFH
Operator(s): WB9TFH
Station: WB9TFH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   80:  31
   40:  18
   20:
---------------------
Total:  49     Mults = 20  Total Score = 980

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

This is my first NA sprint of any kind. Finally got N1MM setup and jumped in to
give it  try. Interesting contest having to QSY, it made it different, I read
about before.
Operated on 40m & 80M, missed 20m, probably would of had a better score, but
not bad considering the number of stations on the air. Will look forward to next
year.
Nice to see some SMC'ers out there. Thanks for the Q's. 73