[3830] SAC CW WA1FCN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa1fcn@charter.net
Subject: [3830] SAC CW WA1FCN SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 12:15:05 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW - 2020

Call: WA1FCN
Operator(s): WA1FCN
Station: WA1FCN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   9      7
   20:  90     32
   15:
   10:
Total:  99     39  Total Score = 4,485

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Nice finish with 3 minutes left OJ0JR stayed with me to finish hard qso!
Too bad my 2 element 40 mtr beam swr went bad Saturday night. Now to
climb to top of tower to fix problem !! Need to be ready for CQ WW RTTY!
Nice participation was really a surprise. Might just enter this event next
year. Nice break from world wide health crisis.
     73  and Good Morning from Alabama BoB