[3830] IaQP K4BAI Out of State HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] IaQP K4BAI Out of State HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 13:10:05 +0000
                    Iowa QSO Party - 2020

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Out of State HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:18

  160:
   80:    8      0      0
   40:   27     10      0
   20:    9      1      0
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   44     11      0  Mults = 50  Total Score = 4,900

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for all QSOs.  Good job by all, particularly the mobiles.  20M was too
long for GA to IA QSOs for most of the contest period.  Worked every IA station
I could copy.  Not quite sure why the rules put all high power stations into the
same category.  No chance for an out-of-state high power station to equal an
in-state high power station.  This is the only QSO party where I have seen such
a rule.  I guess it is to discourage out-of-state high power participants or to
force them to use low power.  But this is in many ways counterproductive as it
will result in fewer QSOs for all stations, particularly the IA in-state
stations of any power.  Personally, I don't care whether I get an award or not,
but that is not typical of most who enter contests.  Lots of IA activity this
year.  73, John, K4BAI