[3830] SAC CW K4BAI SOAB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] SAC CW K4BAI SOAB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 13:27:53 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:53

   80:   3      3
   40:  12      8
   20:  81     33
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  96     44  Total Score = 5,544

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for all QSOs. Generally very good CW operators in Scandinavia and a
pleasure to work them.  Band conditions were pretty bad.  In addition we had a
lot of QRN on the lower bands.  N1MM+ is about 20 years out of date in
recognizing Scandinavian prefixes.  It would recognize only basic SM, OZ, OH,
TF, etc calls and others such as SC, OG, OU, 5Q, it would say that is not a
Scandinavian call and forced entry was required.  In addition, it doesn't
compute the score correctly.  It had many more mults on 20M that the log upload
site found and the score was 5544, as opposed to N1MM+ 7434.  I'll try to send a
message to the N1MM+ team about that.  Hope for much improved conditions in
future years.  73, John, K4BAI.