[3830] IaQP K4VBM SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ptcorners@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] IaQP K4VBM SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 01:19:26 +0000
                    Iowa QSO Party - 2020

Call: K4VBM
Operator(s): K4VBM
Station: K4VBM

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    7      1
   40:    6     15
   20:    3      6
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   16     22      0  Mults = 37  Total Score = 1,998

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Had fun chasing rover N0HJZ, Rich, in this one.  Had him on 20m until the band
died, and then finally found him again on 40m for the rest of the party.  If you
have never chased a rover, try it some time - it's a lot of fun.  Phone was the
money mode with 22 QSOs closely followed by 16 CW QSOs.  The best I have ever
done in this contest.  I think the new solar cycle has begun!  Great fun!