[3830] Salmon Run K7IDX/7 SO Cnty DXpedSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run K7IDX/7 SO Cnty DXpedSSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 02:31:07 +0000
                    Washington State Salmon Run - 2020

Call: K7IDX/7
Operator(s): K7IDX
Station: K7IDX

Class: SO Cnty DXpedSSB LP
QTH: Jefferson
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:         150
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   0     150      0  Mults = 41  Total Score = 12,800

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

I live in Jefferson county....not much participation or interest.
Operate at home..go to another county..or portable from my county.
I did from the other side at South Beach campground ONP. Nice spot
on the ocean, however was full my entire stay (a week) and on saturday
a big rv came in right across from my site....mass RFI.
There wasn't enough room for a inverted v so used a 1/4 wave wire,
100 watt transceiver and battery. So despite conditions achieved my
goal of all counties 75 ssb in less time than ever before. Thanks to
the county activation by portables/rovers or whatever.
Heard K7RL about 0230 saturday evening...called and called nothing...
then W7DX...shortly after same...so went QRT. (band was long and not much
happening)
Almost entirely my contacts were all Washington with a couple of VE and OR.

claim W7DX for 500 point bonus
no crutches...paper & pen logging paper dupe sheet