[3830] Salmon Run VE5KS SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run VE5KS SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 15:04:17 +0000
                    Washington State Salmon Run - 2020

Call: VE5KS
Operator(s): VE5KS
Station: VE5KS

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: SK
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:    1
   80:   23      1
   40:   19      4
   20:   20      9
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   63     14      0  Mults = 18  Total Score = 4,906

Club: Saskatchewan Contest Club

Comments:

Missed the first 10 hrs of the contest (family commitments). 40 & 80 were
the best bands for me even though I had S9 noise.
20 metres was a bit of a disappointment on Sunday, the signals were weak with
lots of QSB. Got one contact on 160 metres (thanks K7RL) with my newly mounted
Alpha Delta DXB.
Overall had lots of fun, looking forward to next year.

73
John