[3830] TnQP N8II SO FixedMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] TnQP N8II SO FixedMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 20:06:41 +0000
                    Tennessee QSO Party - 2020

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SO FixedMixed LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

  160:    1
   80:   37      5
   40:   80     48
   20:    3
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:  121     53      0     102  Total Score = 54,055

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

After working fairly hard at the COQP, I just did not have the desire to sit a
the radio for the entire TNQP. Note to self, TN is much more active than CO and
the mobile activity from TN was outstanding this year after being down to 1-2
mobiles just a few years ago. Next year I will try and reverse efforts.

After 40M closing to all but far western TN by 2230Z, condx gradually improved
to include all of TN again on 40. There was some activity on 80 well before my
sunset. Mobiles AD4EB and W4NZ kept going through counties quickly for the
entire event and several others were quite active including W4AN, W9WI, K4ZGB,
K4O on CW and KK4NNF/KK4SJF on phone. Some of the mobile CW pile ups were huge!

The rules state each K4TCG QSO is worth 100 points and I made 7 Q's if you count
same band/mode in different counties. Thanks to all for a fun party.

73, Jeff