[3830] 144FallSprnt N6ZE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6ze@aol.com
Subject: [3830] 144FallSprnt N6ZE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 03:33:36 +0000
                    144 MHz Fall Sprint - 2020

Call: N6ZE
Operator(s): N6ZE
Station: N6ZE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: dm04
Operating Time (hrs): 1

Club: ventura county amateur radio society-

Comments:

Nice to work locals from my thousand oaks radio clubs and also stations south of
the Santa Monica Mts. I operated from a ridgeline within the City of Thousand
Oaks with an 857 with shortened 2 m whip antenna. (Murphy struck my
"N" cable connector for the yagi which I'd brought!)

Thanks to SVHFS for sponsoring the Sprints.

I'll be on for the 222MHz (135 cm)SPRINT next week too.