[3830] IaQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Out of State HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, totya.om2vl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IaQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Out of State HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 11:43:43 +0000
                    Iowa QSO Party - 2020

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: Out of State HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    8
   40:   16     15
   20:   36     29
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   60     44      0  Mults = 59  Total Score = 9,676

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

4 QSO parties on same weekend means missed some or many QSOs on
the another 3 QP when I call some station and can't break the USA
pileup. It happened this weekend many times when  I try contact
with WA stations. Usually it's take many minutes when I complete the
QSO and many times it was only never ending calling with no QSO.

  I took part in IA QP several times, but this year was the activity
so good thanks to RICH N0HJZ who run on SSB many counties and on CW Jon W0ZQ/M,
Pat K0PC/M, Bill WI0WA and Dan KE0TT.

 Thanks a lot for the so many QSOs. Fortunately 20m was open so long and
mobiles was QRV also here not only on 80/40m.
 I made 59 different counties, some confusion with N1MM+ because counted
multipliers on all bands separately (47CW and 50 SSB mti) but when I am not
wrong in Rules is that every county count only once.  So I counted my final
score with 59 multipliers.

Most QSOs with:
N0HJZ/M 33/33
W0ZQ/M 23/16
K0PC/M 15/15
WI0WA/M 5/5
KE0TT/M 1/1

and 3 QSO with the resident stations: AD0RW, K2DSW, NU0Q.

 73, Laci OM2VL