[3830] CQ WW RTTY VE3CV SO(A)AB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY VE3CV SO(A)AB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 21:06:44 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: SO(A)AB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: EN93el
Operating Time (hrs): 11:40

   80:   41      23       6     6
   40:   90      35      18    10
   20:   93      14      66    23
   15:    5       0       5     4
   10:    0       0       0     0
-----------------------------------
Total:  229      72      95    43  Total Score = 112,350

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Fair conditions.  Just S and P Green and Red mults for fun. No serious effort as
I lost Saturday night to fixing my fridge full of food to support me while my
XYL is off for knee replacement.  Great timing Murphy!  Then my lawn tractor
died at the bottom of a hill from the shop....Murphy invited the Gremlins!
There went late my Sunday morning EU DX  to finish cutting the lawn before the 3
days of rain starting Monday.  So I had some fun with the K3 and 90W RTTY. PA
never got above 41C.  N1MM+ worked great as usual.  Thanks to the programming
team.  Thanks for all the Qs
Stay Safe!
73 Jeff VE3CV