[3830] CQ WW RTTY N1SNB SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY N1SNB SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 23:30:21 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: N1SNB
Operator(s): N1SNB
Station: N1SNB

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

   80:  160       37     20    13
   40:  465       47     26    18
   20:  245       47     30    18
   15:    5        1      3     3
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  875      132     89    52  Total Score = 390,663

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for the contacts and all those that combine efforts to make these events
tun well.

Pros:
Best QSO totals on 40 and 80 in a RTTY contest.  I've improved my 80/40
situation with antenna work and I'm looking forward to contest season

100 QSOS on second radio - most made using alternate CQs on 20/40 Sunday

Cons:

Really struggled to get anything going on 20m.  Sunday was better.  Eastern
European, Middle East stations were way down in signal strength compared to
normal.  Worked hardly any Russia - strange?

The absence of much interesting to work.  But was delighted when the HB0/ called
in.  Very hard to stay in the chair

Inter-station interference between 40 and 80 rendered this most vital
combination inoperable

SWR issues on 80m dipole on second radio.  It tuned everywhere but
3580-3600...wtf