[3830] CQ WW RTTY K3MM SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3mm@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K3MM SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 00:46:41 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: K3MM
Operator(s): K3MM
Station: K3MM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:   83      19       17     6
   40:  234      35       37    16
   20:  336      27       52    19
   15:   31       4       12     8
   10:
------------------------------------
Total:  684      85      118    49  Total Score = 365,400

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I wasnt planning on doing this one with my station still in pieces, but my
repaired radio arrived Saturday, spurring me to pull an all-nighter to assemble
things in the shack!  Got on the air briefly as the sun was rising and 20 was
just opening, but had to get some rest.  Got back on around 1PM local and ran
til the end.  Only a single Skyhawk was ready to play but the VA6AM HP triplexer
and amps were ready to go and seemed to be working fine, albeit with some minor
external RFI issues.  It felt wonderful having a decent station on the high
bands again with the single tribander.  It'll be great having that stack going
very soon!

73, Ty  K3MM