[3830] KRC SST K8AJS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST K8AJS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 01:11:38 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Sep 28

Call: K8AJS
Operator(s): K8AJS
Station: K8AJS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 1

   80:  14     11
   40:  31     19
   20:
-------------------
Total:  45     30  Total Score = 13,500

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I apologize if I sounded like a klutz tonight, everything was working fine and
then just as the contest started my external trackpad quit talking to my laptop,
so I'm reaching over the external keyboard to use my laptop internal trackpad
for the first half of the contest. Not good. I rebooted when I changed bands and
after that it worked OK, but I lost more time there. Just not a good evening.

For all those who heard me, thanks for the QSOs!

Rig: Elecraft K3 w/P3  100 watts
Antennas: 204-ft G5RV, 40/15m Inv Vee
Software: N1MM Logger+ v1.0.8668.0