[3830] CQ WW RTTY WQ6X(@NX6T) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY WQ6X(@NX6T) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 01:48:43 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 34:34
Remote Operation

   80:  154       8       7    40
   40:  490      18      27    49
   20:  548      21      26    53
   15:   68      14      17    14
   10:    1       1       1     1
-----------------------------------
Total: 1261      62      78   157  Total Score = 583,011

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was another WQ6X remote operation from NX6T in Fallbrook.
Various commitments kept me in the Alameda area for this contest weekend.
I ran NX6T's STN-1 by way of RCForb to run the radio and VNC viewer to run
the N1MM+ contest software.  The usual Elecraft K3 ran the contest into an
Expert-2k amplifier dialed back to around 585 watts to keep the top of the
hill radio shack much cooler.
On the upper bands running a 3-el Stepp-IR allowed running bi-directional
for simultaneous  JA / SA working.  A C-31 on the other tower gave better
signals and lower noise.
40-meters relied on a Short-40 yagi and 80 used just a coaxial Inverted Vee.
There is LoTs more to say about this GiG at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com