[3830] CQ WW RTTY WD6T SO(A)AB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY WD6T SO(A)AB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 04:07:19 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: WD6T
Operator(s): WD6T
Station: WD6T

Class: SO(A)AB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Berkeley, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:
   40:
   20:  26       11       8     8
   15:   5        1       5     4
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  31       12      13    12  Total Score = 1,924

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Mainly operated at the N6WM@N6RO Multi, and exclusively on 40/80 (all of the
first night, half the second, and at the end).

So thought I'd get on higher bands from small home station for a short time
(2130-2300 Sat. and 2030-2100 Sun.)  Also kept it 100w to avoid RFI problems and
out of curiosity as to what was possible from my QTH with a hill blocking the
path to the NE.

Easily worked South America on 15m... at least the few signals that were loud.
On 20m, signals were weak and it was much harder to be heard. Did manage one EA.
 A short attempt at running on Sunday afternoon attracted only one skimmer spot
and only one caller.