[3830] CQ WW RTTY T6A(@T6AA) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY T6A(@T6AA) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 05:37:33 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: T6A
Operator(s): T6AA S53R
Station: T6AA

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Kabul
Operating Time (hrs): 32

   80:   57       0      27     8
   40:  545       0      62    17
   20:  660       1      60    19
   15:  307       0      46    17
   10:    0       0       0     0
-----------------------------------
Total: 1569       1      61   195  Total Score = 1,105,100

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Good fun and loads of activity. Digital can be very intense and operator
dependent, opposed to "staring at the wall" with FT8&4. If it was
only possible to work into NA for additonal mults.... Wishfull thinking though -
only heard and worked one single NA station. One more than last year that is, so
cant really complain :) There is an invisible curtain from this place over the
North Pole.

While I sure understand the reason for having States&Provinces as additinal
mults, I believe the rule is outdated and uneccessary, and should be unified
with the CW and SSB events. Wonder if it really sparks more activity from the NA
, while being quite discriminatory even within the same continent(s). A
suggestion only as the rules are, of course, at the discretion of the organzier
and one either likes them or not.