[3830] CQ WW RTTY K4WI SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4wi@k4wi.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K4WI SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 11:07:35 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: K4WI
Operator(s): K4WI
Station: K4WI

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:    0       0       0     0
   40:    0       0       0     0
   20:    0       0       0     0
   15:  249      34      36    21
   10:    0       0       0     0
-----------------------------------
Total:  249      34      36    21  Total Score = 48,412

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I thought 15 would have been better with the small uptick in SF numbers but not
so much! Friday evening got off to a good start with YC9 and VK6 calling in
along with ZL and other VK's. Saturday was slow.... only heard 5 Euro's Saturday
and they were on the crooked path over South Africa and could not hear me! One
way Propagation? What's up with that? But had a short Euro opening about noon
Sunday so was glad to get them in the log! Thanks everyone for all the Q's 73's
Cort K4WI