[3830] CQ WW RTTY N2FF SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY N2FF SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 13:34:11 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: NLI
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:    0
   40:   13      10       3     4
   20:  124      13      61    17
   15:   24       3      12    19
   10:    0
-----------------------------------
Total:  161      26      66    31  Total Score = 49,323

Club: Hudson Valley Contesters & DXers

Comments:

It was more DXing than contesting.  I should have worked mo US stations for
state
multipliers. Sad! Lost my 40 and 80  wires in recent storms so I loaded up the
beam on 40.  Heard nothing on 10 and event called CQ for a short time.

Did work a few good ones - ZL, KH6, 5Z, and heard JA, VK (working EU), and
other
Asian stations working EU but they were too weak to work.

Thanks to all those who strained their demod software to pick me up