[3830] CQ WW RTTY KU2M SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KU2M SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 15:30:04 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: KU2M
Operator(s): KU2M
Station: KU2M

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: Wayne, NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 21

   80:
   40:
   20: 1097      47      77    23
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total: 1097      47      77    23  Total Score = 375,291

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Too bad conditions hadn't been better. The Absorption (A) Index was 20 on
Saturday morning, and by DupeDay (some people call it Sunday) morning had
climbed to 26. Yikes. Consequently, virtually nothing was heard over far
northern paths, and I managed to squeak by with my one and only JA contact on
Sunday, who just barely made it with multiple repeats. Being that it's RTTY,
activity is somewhat restricted, and missed a lot of common mults from EU and
the Caribbean that you routinely find in most DX contests, but nice surprises
included ET3, 5Z4 and OD5, among others. Still, I hadn't intended to spend as
much time as I did with this contest over the weekend, but seems I just couldn't
resist - it was fun, and isn't that the whole idea?