[3830] CQ WW RTTY OM2VL(@OM8A) SO(A)SB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, totya.om2vl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY OM2VL(@OM8A) SO(A)SB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 15:12:54 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SO(A)SB40 HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 44:15

   80:
   40: 1571      46      103    30
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------------
Total: 1571      46      103    30  Total Score = 662,658

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

Unfortunately, seen the high A index (over 40 during first day) from the
beginning it was clear no chance to beat any record.
Few USA on the LOG during the first night - mostly 1234 - no any 6,7,0 ...
During the second night/morning I can made some 7,0 and 6.

68 x JA, 282 x USA, 28 x VE, 43 x YB and some nice DX on the LOG

Thanks for the QSOs! Please your QSLs especially USA friends to my US County
Challenge Toplist.

73, Laci OM2VL