[3830] CaQP AC6ZM SO(A)Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP AC6ZM SO(A)Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2020 22:24:41 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2020

Call: AC6ZM
Operator(s): AC6ZM
Station: AC6ZM

Class: SO(A)Fixed HP
QTH: East TN
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:
   80:   55      3
   40:   99      1
   20:  109      8
   15:    3
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  266     12  Mults = 46  Total Score = 37,812

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Put in a good effort on day 1, and part time effort on day 2. Operated from the
mobile on Sunday afternoon and caught the 15 meter opening for about an entire
10 minutes LOL (something is better than nothing). MIssed teh clean sweep this
time around. I didn't hear Trinity county on SSB from my QTH. Enjoyed watching
fellow TCG and DDCC members moving around the online scoreboard. Great effort by
Trina NR4L.