[3830] CaQP WX6V(KU8E) SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP WX6V(KU8E) SOFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2020 22:26:09 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2020

Call: WX6V
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: WX6V

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: PLACER
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:  151
   40:  282
   20:  350
   15:   10
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  793     0  Mults = 54  Total Score = 128,304

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Elecraft K3, Force 12C-3E at 65', 40-meter rotatable dipole at 55', Inverted L
for 80 meters.

Remote Desktop Software : AnyDesk, Win4K3Suite, N1MM Logger Plus

Thanks to KI6RRN, N6DE and WX6V for arranging for me to operate the CQP remotely
from Georgia. Jim's station wasn't really setup to operate remotely beforehand
but we were able to set it up from scratch a few days before the contest. It
worked flawlessly all weekend!

This was a totally new experience to operate a contest from the west coast. The
conditions weren't all that great this time and it was a challenge running low
power. I was surprised that both OM2VL and DL3DXX heard and worked me on 20
meters in the first hour on 20 meters. I also had a JA call me on both 20 and 40
meters. Missed ND,MR,AB and NT multipliers. I'm beginning to like this remote
operating stuff and hopefully I can do it more in the future.

Jeff  KU8E