[3830] CaQP AA4TI SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP AA4TI SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2020 22:49:16 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2020

Call: AA4TI
Operator(s): AA4TI
Station: AA4TI

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 20.5

  160:
   80:   22      0
   40:   44      9
   20:  104     75
   15:   30      2
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  200     86  Mults = 52  Total Score = 40,144

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Always an interesting QSO Party.  I had very little success working
mobiles...they just were not very loud here in Florida.  Missed out on some
counties on Saturday that were not on the air on Sunday.  Not much fresh meat to
work on Sunday.  CQP is definitely one of the best QSO Parties.  I especially
liked the Friday night Practice Session.  Great idea.