[3830] CaQP K7SV SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K7SV SOFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 00:04:42 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2020

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:    1      0
   80:   48      4
   40:   92     24
   20:  148    116
   15:   24      0
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I always look at CQP as the fun start to the fall contest season. Activity was
great and bands weren't too bad. I was very surprised to finish the sweep prior
to rolling into Sunday Z. K6T for Tehama and Glen at 23:55! Fun chasing K6AQL
mobile,6 Qs on 20, 2 on 40 and there was even one on 80. He provided two of the
needed counties. Many thanks to all the ops, those who did county dxpeds and
mobiles and last but not least the organizers who do a tremendous job at what
has to be an organizational nightmare! CU next year!