[3830] CaQP W6O M/SCntyExp HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6rw@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP W6O M/SCntyExp HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 00:29:01 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2020

Call: W6O
Operator(s): K6LL N7TY AE7DW W6RW
Station: W6O

Class: M/SCntyExp HP
QTH: Imperial County
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:     0     0
   80:   338    51
   40:   424    86
   20:   596   655
   15:     2     0
   10:     0     0
    6:     0     0
    2:     0     0
--------------------
Total:  1360   792  Mults = 57  Total Score = 322,848

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

It was appropriate for a bunch of Outlaws to be assigned the call W6O as part of
the SEQUOIA part of the California QSO Party this year. We were W6Outlaws! We
had a crew of good operators and experienced some huge pileups and great QSO
Rate for most of the contest except for the 0600Z to 1200Z shift when the East
Coasters were sleeping.

We operated out of an apartment in Felicity, California which several
Geographical Societies have proclaimed to be the Official Center of the World. I
would like to thank our hosts Jacques-Andres and Felicia Istel for the great
hospitality. If you want a good read, look up Jacques-Andres Istel on Wikipedia.
It is truly an amazing story.

We had a great time!

K3
KPA1500
A3S with 40 meter addon dipole
80 meter inverted V
AB-577 (Rocket LauncHer) 50 foot Military Surplus Mast

GO ARIZONA OUTLAWS!!!