[3830] Oceania SSB VK2CZ SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Oceania SSB VK2CZ SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 07:57:23 +0000
                    Oceania DX Contest, Phone - 2020

Call: VK2CZ
Operator(s): VK2CZ
Station: VK2CZ

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: QF56nh
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    2     2
   40:   30
   20:  114   104
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  146   122  Total Score = 17,804

Club:

Comments:

Participated as a fun exercise, and found my 40m vertical detuned with nearby
antennas that I'd erected since the last blast.
Great to hear many regulars and familiar calls again, and figured I'd spend 2
hours calling into what seemed dead air on 20m.. eking out about 50 QSO's, which
surprised me no end.
Still suffering exhaustion from last years illness and combined with a wave of
hot weather, limiting my rig time..

Had great fun at the end of the day..
David Burger VK2CZ

PS.. If want an interesting read in these days of social confinement (or Martial
Law if you live in VK3), google my articles on EIMAC and HEINTZ & KAUFMANN,
and JACK & HEINTZ that sit at the www.ethw.org website..