[3830] CaQP NP2X(K9VV) SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9vv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP NP2X(K9VV) SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 16:40:42 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2020

Call: NP2X
Operator(s): K9VV
Station: NP2X

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: KP2
Operating Time (hrs): 1.8

  160:    0      0
   80:    0      0
   40:    0      0
   20:   47     19
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   47     19  Mults = 29  Total Score = 5,191

Club:

Comments:

Surprised more SSB stations did not use phonetics for county abbreviations.  I
had to ask for clarification on about 20% of the SSB stations I worked.  If I
was running in CQP from CA, I would this consider this an impediment as it slows
down the QSO rate.  In many instances, the number of syllables in the county
phonetics is about the same as saying the county name itself.  Maybe the CA
stations are doing this to try and attract more attention from the CQP county
sweep hunters. - NP2X