[3830] CQ WW RTTY CR6T(CT1ESV) SOSB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ct1esv@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY CR6T(CT1ESV) SOSB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 22:19:52 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: CR6T
Operator(s): CT1ESV
Station: CT1ESV

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: Coimbra
Operating Time (hrs): 42

   80:
   40: 1615      49      83    27
   20:
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total: 1615      49      83    27  Total Score = 622,803

Club:

Comments:

A little later than usual but here is small report on last weekends CQWW RTTY
contest.

everything was ready for the first contest of the season, even had time to rest
to avoid off periods.... but (and there is always a but) 5m into the contest and
Murphy showed up, will transmitting numbers kept showing in the call sign
window, and it took about an 1/2 hour to find and solve problem.

First day all went as planned, and it was looking very promising multipliers
like A6,KL7,T6,SU,9M2,VU,HS replied my CQ and more than 1000 Qs where in the
log.
Second day propagation was not the same...many CQs and no replies..it was
difficult to be awake without activity. Only one new state to had to the list
and a full hand of multipliers... including 3W3B..that made my day :-)

Not many multipliers to work.. I guess people stayed to home and avoided trips
because of global health problem.

Target was not achieved, but had fun all the way.

Thanks to all who called in see you in a few weeks for CQWW SSB

Tony CT1ESV CR6T

Equipment by WWW.HAMBUY.ES
YAESU FTDX101MP
OM2000HF

Switching/RX antenna by WWW.remoteQTH.COM