[3830] CaQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SO(A)Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, totya.om2vl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SO(A)Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2020 15:40:43 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2020

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SO(A)Fixed HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:   56      3
   20:   76     40
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  132     43  Mults = 43  Total Score = 20,726

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

>From the beginning of the QP the band was full of W6 stations
with some weak and some really nice signals. It was so hard job
break the USA pileup especially on SSB and many times when
nobody called the W6's they're don't heard me.
I lost so many time with calling and missed so many stations who I heard.
   At 19:22Z closed the band to the West Coast but at 20:45 opened
again and I made 2 QSO. On the band was again so many strong stations I called
more than 1 hour them but no any QSO ... :(
   2nd day my first QSO was at 13:57Z and at the beginning again
many excellent signals. From 17:10 till 18:06Z again no any QSO
and my last QSO was at 19:13Z.
   I don't wait till the and and maybe missed some QSOs.

I heard and called another multipliers: ALPI ,DELN, KING, LASS, PLUM, SISK, VENT
but no luck ...
K6G I called so many and long time on SSB but he don't heard me.

W6CQP I called maybe 2-3 hours totally, but no luck even when any other station
don't called him.
Usually in all QP I heard in the pileups John N6MU, but this time he missed from
my LOG :(

K6AQL/M was not strong but usually when USA wall dropped down back to me to my
1st call - FB ears. We made 9 QSO! Thanks! 3 another time I heard and called,
but no luck.

4 QSO with W6S, and 21 x 3 QSO

1x1 stations did excellent job - 56 QSO in my LOG!

Thanks for the QSO's and organizing this nice QP with so many stations!
Please your QSLs for my Awards!

73, Laci OM2VL