[3830] SDQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SO FixedMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, totya.om2vl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SDQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SO FixedMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 18:35:40 +0000
                    South Dakota QSO Party - 2020

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SO FixedMixed HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    1
   40:    7      8
   20:    8     25
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   16     33      0  Mults = 34  Total Score = 2,310

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

I don't like more QSO Parties on same weekend especially 4 different as last
weekend.
   Usually I focused on PA QP and AZ QP and made some QSO in SD QP.

   This year my prior interest was SD because my friend Rich N0HJZ was mobile in
SD and make his trip across to my last 5 missed counties. Sometimes it was hard
job
break big USA wall, but we made QSO from all counties from where I listen Rich,
including from my 5 missed counties. Thank you very much!!! You did amazing job
again!
W0ZQ/M  I made also from his all counties, thanks Jon!

 73, Laci OM2VL