[3830] PaQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, totya.om2vl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] PaQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SOMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 20:30:23 +0000
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party - 2020

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    7      1
   80:   20      5
   40:   62     70
   20:   73     68
   15:   18     27
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  180    171      0  Mults = 62  Total Score = 34,322

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

My 7th PA QP in row. I don't like more QP on same weekend because I missed many
QSOs in other QP when I called some station. This weekend was 4 ...

   Usually the main interest is PA QP, but this year my friend Rich N0HJZ
announced me his mobile activity in SD QP. He planned his route across my last 5
missed counties. Many times I was so busy on 14.245 or 14.252 try break the BIG
USA
wall and missed many PA stations including Jim K8MR/M from his many counties
(also from my 3 not worked ELK, PER, MIF)
   First night the low band conditions was not good as last year. 40m very
noisy, on 80m this time missed my 2 el Yagi, I had dipole, but worked most of
the station who I heard. Totally 41 less QSO on 160/80m than last year.

   2nd day fortunately 15m opened and stations was so loud. Between 13:35 -
16:07Z I made 45 QSO. Thanks to stations who come on my frq and called me.

   BONUS stations: K3MJW 5 QSO, W8XK only 2 ...

   My missed counties: BRA, ELK, GRE, MIF, PER.

Most QSO's:
MOBILE: K8MR/M 20/13, N2CU/M 19/9, KA3QLF/M 5/5, K0BAK/M 2/2
PORTABLE: N3XF 8/2, AB3AH 4/2
RESIDENT: (9) AA3B, (8) K3CT, K3WW, N3VZ, (7) K3WJV, N3RS, (6) WA3HAE, (5) 8x,
(4) 4x ...

   Thanks a lot for the many QSOs and big thanks to Bud AA3B for organizing that
nice QP.

CU in 2021, 73, Laci OM2VL