[3830] CWopsT N1EN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N1EN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 13:28:09 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 14

Call: N1EN
Operator(s): N1EN
Station: N1EN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  10
   20:  11
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  21  Mults = 21  Total Score = 441

Club:

Comments:

Yes, it's been a while.  Work+lousy propagation served as a disincentive, and
then I had the double-whammy of storm damage at home plus both I and the XYL
being under the weather.

I'm considering doing CQWW using remote stations, rather than trying to kill
myself finishing clearing downed branches and getting the full set of wires back
up, so... taking a quick coffee break to test viability.