[3830] SAC SSB OH5Z M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC SSB OH5Z M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 13:58:35 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: OH5Z
Operator(s): OH3BKL OH5CZ OH5LF OH5TS OH6XX
Station: OH5Z

Class: M/M HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:  340    45
   40:  722    65
   20:  962    72
   15:  172    42
   10:    4     3
-------------------
Total: 2201   227  Total Score = 1,121,153

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

We ran SAC SSB M/M from 3 different physical locations like this years special
rules allow. It was fun testing OH5LF's new Flexradio system as part of M/M
setup. He came to the OH5Z only to run remotely his own station :) OH5TS was
running mainly 15m from his island station.

We had some young blood with us, OH3BKL. SAC is perfect contest for letting new
operators to join the party. SAC is purely a run contest where only multiplier
moving plays some role. OH3BKL was given a lot of hours as one can learn
operating only by doing so.

73,
Juha OH6XX