[3830] TBDC K6RM Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, barrypfeil@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K6RM Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 12:19:03 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: K6RM
Operator(s): K6RM
Station: K6RM

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

Total:  QSOs = 9  Total Score = 33

Club: Carolina DX Association

Comments:

Antenna is a 15 ft. diameter mag loop in my attic with center at about 25 feet
above ground.  Considering I tried QRP, I was surprised I worked as many as I
did. I worked almost all I could copy. In the March 2020 event I worked about 15
stations with same antenna but higher power, maybe 30 watts? I was surprised
that the stations-worked overlap from that earlier event was only 3 stations,
namely N4AF, N4BP, and N1LN.  Thanks for the Q's. 73, Barry K6RM