[3830] TBDC VE6WZ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC VE6WZ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 15:45:10 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: VE6WZ
Operator(s): VE6WZ
Station: VE6WZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Sundre, AB
Operating Time (hrs): 10.2
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 466  Total Score = 3,473

Club:

Comments:

Flex 6600, Acom 2000a. Parasitic vert array.

Pretty nice condx on the trans-polar path to EU.
It seemed like there was a lot of activity.  I mostly just called CQ, and only
occasionally went SP, shooting at the traces on the Flex waterfall.

72 EU worked, 13 Asia, and only one VK (it sure was nice to hear Kevin VK6LW
call in.  He asked for many repeats on my grid, and said he had bad QRN.

Sorry if you called and I didn't hear you.  I tried to keep the RX antenna
moving, but if you were off the back I may not have heard you.

73, de steve ve6wz

Europe:
SM-10
G-8