[3830] TBDC VE3CV Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] TBDC VE3CV Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 15:46:50 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EN93el
Operating Time (hrs): 5:46

Total:  QSOs = 122  Total Score = 421

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Once again I wore myself out putting up my 600ft winter Beverages just before a
contest and rain storm. I managed to get NE (50°) and SE (160°) for EU and SA,
but not NW.  Still my 200ft BOGs worked great for SW/NE, S/N, and E/W.  So, no
brain power left to operate.  Had to sleep from 0230 to 0430Z to make it for EU
sunrise and though not a lot heard, I did manage a few including my longest DX
with LZ2WO for 16 points.  Local wind generators played their usual QRM havoc
along with noise from a storm with hail.  I had decided to do QRO and found new
RFI issues on 160 that froze my computer periodically during exchanges...it's
all part of the fun. Only NP2J in the Caribbean and SA heard. No Pacific DX in
the morning, but it was nice to work OX/OZ1LXJ. Looking for a good time with all
shack problems solved for the Real Stew.
Thanks for the Qs and Stay Safe.
73
Jeff VE3CV