[3830] IlQP W7KAM Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, PalmerRD@aol.com
Subject: [3830] IlQP W7KAM Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 01:17:26 +0000
                    Illinois QSO Party - 2020

Call: W7KAM
Operator(s): W7KAM
Station: W7KAM

Class: Fixed LP
QTH: Wentzville, MO
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:
   80:              10
   40:               5
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
------------------------
Total:     0        15  Mults = 9  Total Score = 135

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

40 meters was only open to extreme northeast Illinois.  Did hear K9CT from
Peoria county via groundwave but he was unable to hear me.  No new all time
counties again this year , still need 4 out of the 102.  100 watts into a
Junior G5RV up 25 foot.  Need a better antenna for 80 meters as my signal
was very weak with the Junior G5RV.  Maybe next year.