[3830] JARTS WQ6X(@W7AYT) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS WQ6X(@W7AYT) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 04:22:43 +0000
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: W7AYT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Concord, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 1:46

   80:   1      1
   40:   4      4
   20:  23     14
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  28     19  Total Score = 1,159

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

This was another SUPER WEIRD WQ6X contest weekend.  While running
remotely as NX6T  in Fallbrook time was found on Saturday and Sunday
to put WQ6X on the air from W7AYT's QTH in Concord.  The FT-1000mp ran
full-duty RTTY without breaking a sweat - one of the reasons I love the
old YAESU radio.
The shocking truth (that really shouldn't shock me) is that 95% of the
operators in this GiG were 60 years old and older.  We REALLY gotta get
some young blood into radiosporting before we all die off.
Read the write up about this weekend at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com