[3830] CWopsT W5MJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W5MJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 13:45:03 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 21

Call: W5MJ
Operator(s): W5MJ
Station: W5MJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0:26

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   4
   20:   6
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Club: Wopsononock Mountaintop Operators

Comments:

Well, so much for my quest to run EU on lo pwr. For that matter, so much for my
quest to run anyone anywhere. Run I did, but only got one S1 call from a Swede
[hopefully a well built one] and couldn't make the Q. I did get one CWA - tnx,
Vince K4JC - and was able to run a few US, but certainly not a great outing. I
ran at 28 wpm because others have posted great scores at that speed, but not
many bit, only 4 total on 20, even though it was pretty quiet and I could hear
lots of EU. Also tried running on 40 at 7024 MHz and got zero response. It must
be something about my hair tonic or something. Worked 10 and that was it. 19z
might be better. We shall see.