[3830] CWopsT WA3AER Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thbauer@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WA3AER Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 20:13:27 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 21

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  19
   40:  51
   20:  20
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  90  Mults = 82  Total Score = 7,380

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

(Posted the 19Z CWT result and realized I had forgotten to do this one. Brain
Fart)
Expected a bit more form 80M, but still a good result. 40M was packed
end-to-end. Quite good condx; let's hope this is leading to the new norm.
Concentrated on EU for 20M, but still made some US contacts off the back of the
HexBeam.
Crawling out of bed this morning was tough, but the session made it entirely
worthwhile. In a couple of weeks I'm going to hate myself getting up for these;
but they're FUN and a good way to start the day.
Tnx for the many Qs.

73
---
Ted   WA3AER