[3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 03:13:46 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 23

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Remote Operation

  160:  10      8
   80:  20     16
   40:  12      7
   20:   2      1
   15:   3      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  47     32  Total Score = 1,504

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Thanks to hard work by K8MR, my station is now nearly restored to its former
glory.  The tribander was totaled in a storm, but Jim cleaned up the debris and
erected a dipole to at least give me a resonant antenna there.  And the 80 is
nearly as good as it used to be before the lawn mowers got hold of the feedline
and the storms brought down the south half. Thanks, Jim!

Tonight was a little strange.  40 was tough except for CA and I got to 160 early
but ran out of new stations to work. Was participation a little light due to the
debates?

73, Hal W1NN remote@tokyo