[3830] CQWW SSB WA3AER SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thbauer@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB WA3AER SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2020 23:22:51 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 15:45

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   31    10       11
   40:   67    11       28
   20:  162    15       48
   15:  135    14       40
   10:   22     8       12
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had Saturday started off like Friday night, I would had thrown in the towel.
Friday night was a slog for me. Thankfully 15M was open both Saturday and
Sunday, for me mostly to SA. Plus we had openings on 10M, again for me to SA.
Although I made more contacts on 20M, 15M was a close second. Condx were
variable. It is rather frustrating to call a strong station and not be heard.
Understandable with my low antenna for 40 and 80M, but with my urban QTH not
much else can be expected. Not a chance of a run, so all S&P.
My original goal was 300 Qs. Only 60 made it into the log Friday evening.
Saturday brought me to 300 and the remainder was gotten Sunday afternoon. Glad
this one is done and in the books.
Tnx for all who copied my sigs.

73
---
Ted   WA3AER

Eqt.: K3 / P3 / KPA500
      Hexbeam (35ft); 80/40M loaded dipole (35ft)
      N1MM+