[3830] CQWW SSB AK4I SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, shallowrock@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB AK4I SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 01:20:37 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: AK4I
Operator(s): AK4I
Station: AK4I

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Tennessee
Operating Time (hrs): 25.5

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   25     9       12
   40:   62    13       24
   20:  173    20       58
   15:  226    19       57
   10:   42     6       11
------------------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Spent the weekend testing out my new radio and amplifier.  They worked perfectly
but found a few issues with my station that will need to be addressed, all
minor. Locally competed against a local ham that I met a month ago.  We texted
our status back and forth throughout the contest.  Prior to this he'd told me
that SSB was good for North and South America and eastern Europe but forget
Japan and other location in that area.  He's changed his mind after this
weekend.  He managed to put 3 JA's in his log.  I worked 20+ JA's and Hong Kong.
 Heard a lot of others but couldn't break through the west coast radio wall.
Overall a lot of fun.