[3830] CQWW SSB ND0C SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, randydvm@iw.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB ND0C SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 01:26:16 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:
   80:    6     4        3
   40:   17     5        5
   20:   36    15       20
   15:   61    16       31
   10:    9     2        2
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I let my daughter, Kylee, KE0WPA, have the station when she wanted to operate -
her first CQWW as a general class licensee. She elected to run QRP too - sickie!

So I just operated part-time but definitely had some fun.  For the most part 20
meters was a lost cause - I heard very few EU stations and most of them were too
weak to try to work with QRP (and break through the East Coast wall).  15 was
surprisingly good, which helped to make up for 20, and there were even a couple
little openings to LU and PY on 10.

73,
Randy, ND0C

Yaesu FTdx3000 running 5 watts
Cycle 24 Yagi at 40 feet, inverted vee with apex at 39 feet and 40 m. rotatable
dipole at 42 feet.