[3830] CQWW SSB N5RZ SO(A)SB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb5aar@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N5RZ SO(A)SB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 01:44:49 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: N5RZ
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: SO(A)SB15 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1336    33       99
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1336    33       99  Total Score = 402,996

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Condx much better than expected, but still tough sledding from Texas a ot of the
time.  Needed more antennas to point in different directions as the band was
open lots of places at once.

Northern and Eastern EU was tough, but a lot of G F DL I EA.   Sunday Morning
was actually the better morning into EU here.   JA's & YB's were fantastic
at the beginning, decent Saturday evening, and barely there near the end.
After EU sunset on Sunday, things got real real slow here.   As good as the JA's
were, never worked a UA0, so missed zone 19.  No HL either.

Never could find that 100th country.   Worked all the ones I heard.

Zones missed:  17 18 19 22 23 26 34

244 USA stations
174 VE Stations - great turnout!
267 Zone 14
103 Zone 15
2 (yes - only two) zone 16.  RU1A and RL3A worked over the pole late
one OH   one LA   two SM  - all "over the pole late"  and zero OZ
179 Zone 25
92 PY  and  43 LU

Interesting condx at times.

Congrats to K9CT who ran away with it on Sunday.

Phone is still a tough mode for me - and getting tougher as I age.

Thanks to all for the QSO's

FLEX 6600   SPE 2K-FA    SO2V mode with two panadaptors
7el yagi (G0KSC design) @ 28M high - rotary
Bencher Skyhawk Tribander (3 el on 21MHz) @ 16M high - rotary
WX0B Stackmatch
N1MM+ Logger   WC2L Cluster